All orders are prepared by our service, which is estimated to be next working day delivery from command. International orders are sent via French Mail, then passed to your national postal service – your tracking number can be used on both organisation’s websites. Deliveries in Europe can be expected 2-6 working days from dispatch & deliveries for the rest of the world 5-7 working days from dispatch, but please note that this is subject to any international shipping delays which are out of our control.
Please note that we are unfortunately unable to do anything to speed up processes such as customs checks. We will always be happy to look in to the whereabouts of your parcel, but unfortunately have no control over delivery processes after your order has left us.
We estimate that most orders will be dispatched within 2 working days, however in busy periods or sales, please be aware that this may take up to an estimated 5 working days. Please see the checkout page for up to date dispatch and delivery estimates.
Some things to bear in mind:
- Our office and warehouse are closed over weekends & public holidays.
- We cannot take retail orders over the phone.
- We not offer a pick up service from our Head Office.
- We are unable to combine orders in order to reduce postage costs. Please ensure that you have placed all items required in your basket before completing your order.
- Your delivery address is taken directly from your order, so please make sure this is correct when checking out. We do not see your PayPal or Bank details at any stage of ordering, so please do not rely on this address.
- If you do enter an incorrect address, please contact us ASAP, as we aim to post out orders within 24 hours and cannot amend the delivery address after dispatch. We cannot be held responsible for any incorrect addresses provided to us. Please double check that all your details have been filled out before completing your order.
- If you are Europe based and have not received your order within 10 working days, or 15 working days for our international customers, please email contact[at]vegan-flag.com. Please include your order number, so that we can give you the tracking information for your parcel. Sometimes your order will be waiting at your local post office, with your ‘while you were out’ card not having reached you. Alternatively, sometimes custom checks can just take a little longer than usual.
- Unfortunately, any orders that have not been collected from depot/post office, or have not been able to reach their destination will be returned to our head office and you may be asked to cover postage costs to re-send your items.
For questions regarding returns please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns Address: Vegan Flag Shop Returns, Vegan France Interpro, 40 Rue Alexandre Dumas, 75011 Paris, France.
To return an item(s) to us, we request that your package includes a copy of your invoice & a completed copy of our returns form. You can find your returns form on the back of your invoice, which will have been included in your parcel. Don’t worry if you’ve misplaced your form, please just email the above address and we’ll be happy to send over a replacement.
All items returned must be in a re-sellable condition. Items must not be damaged, and must be returned with the original labels still attached.H
Please follow the instructions on the reverse of the dispatch note (invoice). For Your convenience You can return items in any of the following ways:
1) Via your national postal service
2) Via a courier service
Every delivery comes with an ‘invoice’ listing the contents. You need this document to make a return. Please fill in the return details on the reverse of the invoice. This will help Us process Your return much quicker and avoid any confusion (for example, returning Products from multiple Orders with only one of the invoice may delay the process). Please remember to enclose the completed invoice in the parcel You are returning.
Please note, it can take up to 14 days for a return to be processed once We have received Your parcel. For reasons of health and hygiene, grooming products, products for piercings, and intimate wear (including underwear, hosiery, and swimwear) are non-returnable. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Simply repack the Product(s) in the original packaging or another suitable bag with the completed return form which can be found on the back of Your dispatch note.
We recommend you to send the return with a signed for service and retain your receipt as your proof. Should any returned parcel be lost, this can be used to lodge your claim with your postal provider. Please be reminded that for a lost parcel you need to lodge your claim with your nominated postal service, Vegan Flag Shop will not be in an obligation to deal with this.
You are responsible for the cost of the return postage which is non-refundable unless the item sent is incorrect or faulty. Any return postage cost refunded by Us will be based upon your national postal service’s economy signed for cost for the weight of any incorrect or faulty item You return. If You choose to send any non-faulty items as well, the return postage cost for these items is non-refundable.
Please note that if the return postage cost exceeds the original order amount, we can add this to your e-wallet or issue this via PayPal.
If returning items to us from outside of France, you must clearly state on any customs declarations and on your parcel that the contents of your parcel are ‘RETURNED GOODS’. If this is not declared, we will forward any costs for duty through to you. We are not liable for any customs fees for returned goods.
If You are returning an incorrect or faulty item (s) please email us a copy of the postage receipt with the return so We can refund the postage based on the criteria above when processing your return. Before posting a faulty/incorrect item back to us please email us at email@example.com (mentioning your order number as reference) .
IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER – If You are returning Product (s) paid for on your credit or debit card or with PayPal, We will send the refund through the same method.
All returns (unless faulty) must be returned in its original condition.
Some things to bear in mind:If you would like to return your item(s) in exchange for a refund, they must be posted back to us within 14 working days of the date your received your order. Please note that only orders returned to us in their entirety, within this 14 working day window, will be eligible for a refund of outgoing postage costs. Please indicate you would like a refund by ticking the relevant box on your returns form.
If you would like to exchange your item(s), this will be done in the form of online credit. To be exchanged for credit, items must be posted back to us within 28 working days of the date you received your order. Please indicate you would like credit by ticking the relevant box on your returns form.
The above conditions refer to your original order. If an order is returned for credit & a second order placed with this credit, your second order must be returned within 14 days of receipt of your first order, in order to eligible for a credit-only refund.
Items dispatched to us more than 28 working days from receipt are not eligible for return.
Postage costs for item(s) returned to us are non-refundable unless the item sent is faulty or incorrect (see below).
If returning items to us from outside of France, you must clearly state on any customs declarations and on your parcel that the contents of your parcel are ‘RETURNED GOODS’. If this is not declared, we will forward any costs for duty through to you
Please note that we do not have an extended returns policy over the Christmas period.
Incorrect or faulty items
We do of course do our very best to ensure that every item we dispatch is correct & of the highest quality. However, mistakes unfortunately do happen. Should you receive an incorrect or faulty item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with this information ASAP, so that we can authorise your return. We will send out your correct item as soon as we receive the incorrect item here.
- Incorrect or faulty items are eligible for return for up to six months from the date you received your parcel.
- When returning your incorrect or faulty item(s), if you email us a copy of your return postage receipt, we will be happy to refund this whilst processing your order. Please send your item(s) using a 2nd Class Signed For service, or an equivalent service for international returns as we can only refund up to this amount.
- Please note that your receipt is your proof of postage to keep safe, so you can claim with your postal provider should anything happen to the parcel on its way to us, and as such we do not recommend putting the receipt in the parcel.
- We will only pay return postage for the weight of the incorrect or faulty item that you are sending back. If you choose to include any additional non-faulty items in your return, postage for these items will not be refunded